Wednesday 31 October 2012

Sweet Tooth


coconut macaroons


french fancies

After watching The Great British Bake Off I have a new found respect for the operators at Mr Kipling. If you didn't see it, the skill needed to cover the little cakes neatly in icing is virtually impossible! If I was in the tent that week I think I would have had to run to the shop and pick up a Mr Kipling pack! However we decided that the pastel colours and their iconic shape was worth heading into the studio for. The coconut macaroons were simply delicious, a little like bounty but better! I don't know about anyone else but I am definitely a sweet tooth, hence my Pinterest food board being about 90% puddings, cakes and sweets. There is something about a dessert or a sweet that takes you back to a child and having a sweet meant you had been good and eaten all your dinner. For me sweets were only allowed on a Saturday, meaning all week I thought about what I would choose from the corner shop.

maisy and debrajayne x x 


No comments:

Post a Comment